Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wedding Updates


So I cannot believe how time is flying but our wedding will be here in just over 6 months. I cannot believe it! When we first started planning last June it seemed so very far away but like everyone has said it will be here before we know it.
My dress finally came in and I went to try it on last week accompanied by my best friend, my grandma and my mom. It is even more beautiful than I remembered. It is slightly tight around the mid section however, so I may be needed to work out a little harder as the wedding gets closer =/.
My best friend and I went to look at wedding invitations a couple of weeks ago and I absolutely fell in love with a design from the paper store so I will be ordering those later this week. I am going to be calling upon the help of all of my friends to assembly them because it is going to be quite the process but luckily I am blessed with some wonderful women in my life.
Also we decided upon a florist =)! She came highly recommended by our incredible photographers @ Ford Family Photography, check them out here. Our florist had some wonderful ideas and after spending the morning with her my mother and I knew we couldn't go with anyone else.
Next we have to order the tuxes and begin our registires. So many exciting details =)!
Planning a wedding really could be a full time job!
Any suggestions, hints or tips?!?

2 comments:

Leslee said...

I'm so happy for you!! I think it is a great idea to keep jotting these thoughts down as things WILL fly by so quickly. You will be able to review these thoughts and relive the excitement later on...

Kimberly said...

Can't wait to start assembling! = )