Thursday, February 25, 2010

Five Question Friday

Five question Friday is completely new to me but I found it on the wonderful blog of Mama M.

1.
Do you sing karaoke? If so, what is your go to song?
I can only sing karaoke after a few drinks otherwise I am way too terrified to speak, let along sing in front of a crowd of strangers. But usually when I do sing it's with a group of my friends and we sing, something country! "Man I feel like a woman" was the latest song.

2. What is your favorite coffee drink?
I LOVE coffee. In fact I am treating myself to Starbucks today because it's Friday and it's been a long week! My favorite coffee drink is a Non Fat, Extra Hot White Mocha with Whip Cream. Yes I know the Non Fat is kinda pointless when you order whip cream but what do you do =)

3. If you could choose your own name, what would it be?
I always thought if I could choose my own name it'd be something fun, unique and different with a really short adorable nickname like Lexi or Lex.

4. Were you ever bullied?
In junior high there were a couple girls who thought they could push me around because I was a goody two shoes but as I remember it didn't last too long. I guess I wasn't much fun to bully because I don't like confrontation =/

5. How often do you eat fast food? We try to eat healthy, so we don't have fast food very often. Although Taco Bell is one of my weaknesses.



MckLinky Blog Hop

1 comment:

Katie-K said...

Mmmm.... I love Starbucks! So happy that it is Friday!