Friday, February 26, 2010

Musical Mondays

So since music is a huge part of my life and it can turn my whole day around I have decided to start a new blog on Mondays in which I will paste my theme song for the week. Here is my song for this week



I absolutely LOVE this song! It always reminds me of tropical weather and since Bri & I leave for Hawaii on Wednesday I figure it is very fitting. Brian has a work conference in Hawaii, the CWA or California Warehouseman's Association, annual trip.
What is your theme song for the week?

2 comments:

Katie-K said...

I forgot that you guys are going so soon!! Have fun, get some sun for me!

I tried playing the video and it just says that there is an error, it may just be my computer...

Leslee said...

My theme song this week and EVERY week is "Somewhere Over the Rainbow"... I adored it grwing up watching Dorothy sing it every year on The Wizard of Oz, but Brother Iz's rendition makes me warm each time I hear it!

Have a wonderful trip... A-LO-HAAA