Friday, February 26, 2010

My Furry Children

So I realized I have yet to talk about two of the most important people in my life, my two furry children, Peaches & Cabella.
Peaches, is my 3 year old pitbull. Peaches & I share a very special bond and she has been a part of my life since before I met Brian. Peaches has completely changed my opinion about pitbulls. She is the greatest dog I have ever had and wins over the hearts of anyone who meets her. Peaches is wonderful with children, small dogs, large dogs, everyone! The pitbull breed is so wrongly misjudged and I hope that through Peaches life she can touch many more people and change their opinions as well!

Cabella is our 1 year old yellow lab. Brian was given Cabella by one of his rice growers about 6 months after we started dating. Cabella has grown into quite the giant. Our family teases that she is part hound and part giraffe, however she thinks she is a lap dog.

Peaches & Cabella instantly became best friends and now do EVERYTHING together. They are literally inseperable. When Brian and I first got Cabella, Peaches was like a mother to her, Cabella could do no wrong and believe me she tried. Cabella would walk up to a sleeping Peaches and bite her right in the face and Peaches would simply lay there and let her bite her.

They ride in the car on top of eachother, it's pretty funny!

Do you have any furry friends? I would LOVE to hear all about them!

5 comments:

Katie-K said...

Oh they are so cute!

mylittlebecky said...

awwwww, they are aDORable! want to steal them :)

Sam said...

your pups are too cute! :)

Emily said...

They are too cute! Love the last pic the most...

Kristin said...

i love your dogs!! they are such pretty babies!