Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Vanity Faire Questionaire

So I was browsing one of my favorite blogs, a certain adorable blond and I cam across this questionnaire that I just could not pass up:

Vanity Fair Questionnaire

1.What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Being around the people I love and just living in the moment!

2.What is your greatest fear?
Not accomplishing my dreams!

3.What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
Jealously! It's a horrible thing that makes me act in ways I never would otherwise, I am working on it but it's still there!
4.What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Ignorance, there is no excuse!

5.Which living person do you most admire?
My grandmother, she is the most incredible woman and at 80 years old she does more than I can do at 24!?!

6.What is your greatest extravagance?
Jeans & Purses, but I have been much better about spending money lately!

7.What is your current state of mind?
Happy! I am accomplishing my dream of becoming a teacher, living with my amazing boyfriend and have an amazing relationship with my family and friends

8.What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
Patience because I am so bad at being patient

9.On what occasion do you lie?
To protect the people I love
10.What do you most dislike about your appearance?

Ummm...I don't like that I have lost my muscle definition in my stomach, but that's my own fault =/
11.Which living person do you most despise?
I don't really think there is anyone I despise

12
.What is the quality you most like in a man?
Honesty & Love, I believe those are two things you cannot live without.
13.What is the quality you most like in a woman?
Optimism
14.Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
completely, SO

15.What or who is the greatest love of your life?
Brian Barrett, with him I have the most honest relationship I have ever had in my life and he makes me SO happy!

16.When and where were you happiest?
Well I don't know that I could pick any one moment in which I was the happiest but right now I am extremely happy
17.Which talent would you most like to have?
I'd really like to be able to fly, I think it would be so incredible to see the world from a birds eye view
18.If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Not to be such a jealous person, I believe jealously is wasted emotion and yet I can't get rid of it in myself

19.What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Graduating College and continuing on with my masters
20. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
One of my grandmother's dogs they live like royalty

21.Where would you most like to live?
Wherever I can be near those I love
22.What is your most treasured possession?
WOW! That is a really deep question. I think my most treasured possession would have to be my diamond pendant necklace that my big sis gave me.
23.What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Loosing loved ones, I start to tear up just thinking about it!
24.What is your favorite occupation?
A teacher, they give so much to our future generations
25.What is your most marked characteristic?
My optimism, I have always been able to be optimistic in situations it is something all my friends always comment on
26.What do you most value in your friends?
Their loyalty and love for me! They are the most amazing group of women and they have gotten me through every situation good and bad I don't know what I would do without them.
27.Who are your favorite writers?
Nicholas Sparks is my all time favorite hands down. He has a way of capturing my emotions in a way no other writer ever has.

28.Who is your hero of fiction?
I can't really say I have a fictional hero at the present time
29.Which historical figure do you most identify with? Hmmm... I really don't know. Guess I should since I am currently taking a History class =/
30.Who are your heroes in real life?
My parents & my grandparents, I wouldn't be who I am without them
31.What are your favorite names?
At the moment, Lexi & Tyler
32.What is it that you most dislike?
Ignorant People
33.What is your greatest regret?
I can't say I have one I have learned so much from all my mistakes so I can't regret any of them.
34.How would you like to die?
Peacefully in my sleep when I am old and have lived a full life.
35.What is your motto?
Everything happens for a reason


No comments: