Monday, March 23, 2009

Love

Bri & I have been working on the house EVERY single day and hardwork like that is bound to catch up with you. So after the family birthdays on Saturday night we CRASHED! My Aunts were still chatting in the kitchen with my parents and Bri and I sat down in our favorite chair and were out! If nothing else we definitely sleep well each night!
Everyone always thought I was crazy because I have non stop energy but let me tell you Bri gives me a run for my money! I swear he's like the energizer bunny, he keeps going and going and going... Sometimes I can't even keep up with him. I kinda wasn't so happy about this picture at first cause it's not he most flattering but I figured it showed exactly how hard we've been working to make the house look nice =)!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

you two are so cute! I am so glad I found your blog... I had no idea you had one until today!