Monday, April 6, 2009

Guess what...



Yep you guessed it we have concrete now =)!
Wow, I feel quite grown up being that excited about concrete but it is just one step closer to actually having a yard =)! The concrete guys were a little difficult to work with but the finished product is beautiful and that's what really matters right? So I was thinking fantastic the dogs have a yard to play in right? WRONG! The next day Brian and my dad began trenching up the backyard for sprinklers. So we now have half a million trenches dug in the backyard. I know it's necessary if we want to have grass anytime in the near future, but I was kinda enjoying the fact that I could get up in the morning and let the dogs loose in the yard. Oh well, eventually everything will be done =)! I guess I should just remember to be thankful for a boyfriend who works so hard to get things done =)!

1 comment:

Leslee said...

WOW!! You are doing an amazing job!! Things are coming along SO quickly ~

Hope this wind is kind to your fence this go 'round...