Monday, March 23, 2009

Backyard

So we have a blank slate here for the backyard and I thought that would make things easier but it doesn't!?! We have almost 1/2acre to work with and we can't figure out the best way to use the space. Any ideas?
I know we would like to extend the patio and the overhang off the exsisting one but other than that I am not sure what we would like to do? We have bought 14 redwoods at Costco for along the back fence and we are thinking about mixing them with Queen palms to give the yard some texture and variety. However I don't want it to be patio lawn trees, I know we need to find a way to make it flow?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Leslee said...

You certainly need a garden!! Maybe even a square foot garden ~ What about a false river bottom or just a nice rock garden with cactus and such...

Looks like a lot of fun and time for alot of creativity!