Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Mrs. Barrett's 1st Grade


WOW! I do not even know where to begin. I had originally planned on doing a final room reveal before class started on Monday but unfortunately my camera with the pictures on it, got major water damage (even though it was SUPPOSEDLY waterproof). So school started and the final room reveal never happened. But I must say I am loving my room, here are a few pictures from my phone, I apologize for the quality but you know how it goes with cell phone photos.

I just love my 1st class. They are adorable and so far (the 1st two days of school) we have had a wonderful time. It is such an amazing feeling to know you have a job you love and can't wait to go back to the following day (if you ever go home =)). The 1st day was definitely a little nerve wracking but I had a ball and I think my kiddos did too (they all came back the next day).
This is what was on their desks the 1st day of school:

I adapted it from a Valentine's idea on pinterest.
With tired feet and a hoarse voice, I sign off. Still getting used to the amount of energy you expend in one day =)
How is everyone else enjoying their first week back?

1 comment:

Becca {A Blonde's Logic} said...

Go you!! I'm so excited for you! Glad your first two days were great!