Sunday, July 19, 2009

Simple Sunday Reminders


So in following suit with both Tracy and Kelly I would like to take a moment to be grateful for all the wonderful things in my life. It is so easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of day to day life that we forget to take a moment and just enjoy the little things in life. So since Sundays seem to be one of the only days I am able to sit down and blog lately I am going to try and write every Sunday about a few things I am grateful for in my life.

1. My incredible fiancee: I know extremely cliche, but lately I have been quite a pain to deal with and for some reason this only makes him love me more, he must be crazy (that's my therory anyways =))
2. My family: I was able to spend a lot of time with them this week because Brian was out of town on business and every moment I spend with them I realize just how special they are to me.

3. My Little Sister: (I know I already said family but lately she deserves an extra special shoutout). Katie Lynn is incredible, she has been so helpful in assisting in the wedding planning. I love her to death and I don't know what I would do without her.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Amanda, you are a very special person and I love you!-Aunt Stacy

Leslee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslee said...

I sure do miss these people...

Lovely family and you are all very lucky to have one another!

Katie-K said...

Thanks Manda! Love you! Can't wait to find the dress : )