Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Ryde Hotel


You know that feeling of weightlessness that you get when you have finally made a big decision and you know it was the right now, well that's the feeling that has been going through my veins since I said the words out loud this morning: "We are going with The Ryde Hotel."
It was a long agonizing decision, with many long conversations and pros and cons lists but ultimately I know we have made the best decision for us.
Thank you to everyone for their support and understanding through this long drawn out process. I promise I won't be as difficult with the rest of the decisions.
Now on to the fun parts =)

1 comment:

Leslee said...

Next stop.. Finding the perfect wedding dress!!! Now that is what I call fun. You and your Mom will remember that special shopping trip/s forever!!! Good times...