Sunday, January 1, 2012

Baby Barrett




How Far Along: 19 Weeks

Size of the baby: Baby Barrett is now the size of a mango, approx..6.5 inches long &approx 10oz.

Total Weight Gain/loss: I have gained 5lbs and as you can see from the picture there is definitely a little bump there now =)  It is growing everyday.  I swear when I wake up the morning it has grown overnight.

Maternity Clothes:  I gave up on using the bellyband and put on my first pair of maternity jeans and let me tell you, they are comfortable!!!  However,  I am still totally in LOVE with leggings and sweaters.

Gender: SURPRISE!! We are not going to find out till Baby Barrett arrives in May! It's amazing the flack we have been receiving about this but I know what I want so I am just letting it go =)

Movement: Definitely have been feeling some movement.  Especially at night, I think we may have a night owl on our hands.  It is the craziest and most amazing feeling in the world.  Yesterday our little peanut moved all day long!

Sleep: Sleeping okay.  I am really not normally a side sleeper.  I have always slept on my stomach so I am trying hard to get used to my new sleeping position.

What I miss: Not having smells literally have me running for the bathroom.

Cravings: Ummm... nothing in particular this week.  Although I have noticed it's much harder to watch cooking shows lately because I want to make and eat everything they make.

Symptoms: Really no new symptoms this week.  I have been able to get the heartburn under control with a few TUMS as needed.

Best moment this week: Laying in bed with hubs while we both laughed and smiled with complete and utter joy as we felt baby Barrett move around.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Looking so cute! Yes, we too have many friends that dislike our choice on not finding out. But it's what we want and well they can just deal with it. Plus I have found economically it is much better all around. We don't spend unessary money, and got only items we registered for. Win win for us! Enjoy the kicks and rolls they are fun!