Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Meal Planning - 21 Day Fix

So as most of you know from my last post I am currently on the 2nd day (Upper Fix) of Week 2 of my 1st ever 21 Day Fix.  I am definitely sore but I found today's Upper Fix much easier than last weeks, even though it is the exact same workout.  Quoting Autumn "The workouts don't get easier you get stronger" and she's totally right.  After only one week of exercises I already feel stronger, which is total motivation to keep going!
Anyways I wanted to share my meal plan from last week in hopes of helping those who are still staring at their colored containers in a quandary, which I must say I would still be doing if not for the help of my amazing Beachbody coach, Giselle @ My Healthy Happy Home.  Also she's starting a new challenge group of 21 Day Fix on January 25th so if you've been interested and afraid to take the leap do it!  Giselle is awesome and will give you all the resources you need to be successful! 
Now on to meal planning.  I found the most amazing excel sheet to plan meals from Days to Fitness, so helpful in planning and remembering how many containers of each color I need to eat throughout the day!  I highly recommend heading over to their site and downloading a copy for all your meal planning needs!
I think one of the best ways to be successful is definitely meal planning.  Plan ahead and know what you are eating everyday.  Prep food at least a day ahead of time so you have food that is 21 Day fix approved easy to grab so you don't give into cravings.  If possible try to plan meals that are family friendly so you are not having to make separate meals for your family that you may be tempted to munch on =)

Day Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Meal 1    (breakfast) Yogurt-Fruit Smoothie Protein Powder Eggs & Banana Pancakes Eggs with bacon and spinach Overnight Oats Green Monster Pancakes with Fruit Scrambled Eggs & Sausage  Green Monster Pancakes with Fruit
Meal 2      (morning snack) Banana with Plain Yogurt Apple Chips Cocoa Almond Butter Smoothie Mixed Fruits with Mixed Nuts Almonds Mango Protein Shake Vanilla Latte Shakeology
Meal 3         (lunch) Avacado Quesadilla Chicken Salad Sausage Quinoia with Spinach & Tomatoes over lettuce with avocado Rustic Turkey & Veggie Soup Egg Salad Sandwich on Whole Wheat English Muffin Chipotle Burrito Bowl Turkey Burger with Avocado
Meal 4     (afternoon snack) Apple Chips Baby Carrotts Pistachios & Carrotts Mix Fruits Plain Yogurt Strawberries & Apple Greek Yogurt Stawberry Shakeology
Meal 5        (dinner) Broccolli, Cheddar wrapped Chicken Sausage with tomotoes, spinach and quinoa Rustic Turkey & Veggie Soup Grilled Salmon   Boiled Potatoes Green Salad Grilled Chicken, Veggies & Brown Rice BBQ Chicken Grilled Veggies Green Salad  Turkey Taco Salad
Here are the links to the recipes that I used this week, thank you pinterest for helping make so much information available all in one place!





Burritto Bowls

Hope you enjoy!  Talk to you all very soon!



1 comment:

Juliawilliams96 said...

Lovely blog, I really appreciate your work, keep working like this. This post is really amazing, very informative and great post from you.
Must try this Impossible Moto Racing