Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Miracle of Life

WOW!  I have become a terrible blogger.  It's amazing how one tiny little baby can change your entire life, for the better of course.  I am so lucky to be able to stay home with my little munchkin.  She's growing and changing right before my eyes and it's hard to believe that a little less than nine short months ago she was in my belly.  
Life really is a miracle and I remember that everyday when I look into her beautiful hazel eyes.  I can't even believe how much she has changed since the day she was born.

She is so much fun!  She's a great crawler now and she pulls herself up on EVERYTHING!  Her new favorite thing is pulling herself up on the bookshelf and pulling every book off the shelf and throwing it on the floor.  It's quite funny.  Although it probably won't continue to be funny...
 My precious little munchkin.  I am so lucky to be her mom!  





No comments: