Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Growing SO fast

My oh my, my poor neglected blog.  It's hard to believe but even with being home full time there are not enough hours in the day to do everything I would like to do.  BUT I must say I am LOVING being a mom.  Everyone always tells you it is the best job in the world and I always knew that was true but I had no idea the overwhelming emotions that you feel on a daily basis for this tiny person.  And I know people tell you that time flies but I swear it is going faster EVERY single day.  I still can't believe that our little miracle, Miss Peyton Lynn has been in our lives for over 3 months now.  I can't even remember what my life was like before her.  Just wanted to share a quick update of how much she has grown!



She's smiling on a daily basis now and has the most adorable giggle you've ever heard.
I'll try for a more detailed update later but I better run so many things to do while she's napping, something she's still not a huge fan of doing =).



1 comment:

Emily said...

She is adorable....and it is crazy how being at home all day still doesn't allow time to blog. I have been working on my last post for 2 days now, ha. So glad you are staying home too...I couldn't imagine going back to work. Looking forward to reading more about you and Miss P's adventures.