Friday, April 13, 2012

Baby Barrett 33 Weeks


Size of the baby: Baby Barrett is now the size of a honeydew approx.. 19 inches long & according to our Ultrasound we had done on Monday, Baby B is 4lbs. 15oz. 

Total Weight Gain/loss: I have gained 19lbs (as of my last doctors appointment, I don't really want to get on the scale at home).  My belly is  growing everyday.  I swear when I wake up the morning it has grown overnight.  The last couple times I have been measuring two weeks big so it appears will be having a fairly good size little peanut =)

Maternity Clothes:  I can still wear a VERY few of my longer shirts, but most of my pants are now maternity or stretchy yoga pants.   I am still totally in LOVE with leggings and sweaters.  I am quickly running out of options, I really need the weather to get nice so I can wear some of my dresses.

Gender: SURPRISE!! We are not going to find out till Baby Barrett arrives in May!  Everytime I am out and about I run into someone who has an opinion about what we are having.  

Movement: Definitely have been feeling movement.  Baby B is moving all day long now.  It is such an amazing feeling to feel baby flipping and kicking all day long.  At our ultrasound they confirmed that Baby B is head down and ready to go =).  

Sleep: Not getting much anymore.  Sleep has become a very precious commodity.  I've been loving getting to take a nap everyday of my spring break.

What I miss: Not having smells literally have me running for the bathroom.  Not getting heartburn.  

Cravings: Ummm... Nothing really in particular lately. I am still working on trying to get in 100 grams of protein a day and let me tell you, that is is not an easy thing to do.  

Symptoms: Just more and more Braxton Hicks contractions.  It's such a strange feeling to have your whole stomach tighten and contort into weird positions.

Best moment this week: I would have to say it was going to our Ultrasound on Monday and finding out that the low lying placenta has moved up and we won't be having to schedule a C-section for Baby B.  I literally was on cloud 9 the entire day after that!

1 comment:

Emily said...

You are looking good. Don't you love feeling the baby move more. It's funny because soon you will notice a pattern as to when it is "awake" moving and when it is sleeping. Then when it arrives you will see that same pattern, it's crazy!