Monday, July 11, 2011

Musical Mondays

I cannot believe it is already July! Where has the first month of summer gone? It sure flew by. I cannot believe that I have only one month left until school starts. I am getting very excited for next year. As of August 1st I can get into my classroom and start putting things together. I have been imagining my own classroom for a couple of years now so I have some pretty high expectations to live up to =)
I was able to enjoy a quiet day at home today getting my house back in order after numerous vacations (not that I am complaining one bit).
Our living room finally back in order, is it weird that I physically feel better when my house is clean? (Also we have been working on the yard, blog coming soon)
We are home until Thursday and then we escape to the adorable mountain town of Graeagle, CA for a long weekend with my mom's family! Golf, Swimming, Fishing & Biking here we come! I can't wait!
Isn't it the cutest little town!
So my song for this week is, Summer of '69, it came on the radio while I was cleaning today and it seemed fitting for this week:



No comments: