Thursday, July 21, 2011

Graeagle: Baker Family Vacation

For as long as I can remember we have always gone on a yearly family vacation with my mom's side of the family! It has always been a trip I look forward to all year long. We have been numerous places but we keep going back to Graeagle, CA. If you have never been it's worth a visit. It is the cutest little town about an hour outside of Truckee up Highway 89.
This year just like every other year was a vacation to remember.
We hung out in our beautiful rental house, cooked meals together, played games

played golf (my hubs and I even found a Par 3 course, I was in heaven, I actually felt like a decent golfer),

laid by the pool,

hiked the creek

Can't wait for next year! (Hopefully my brother and Tricia and Alisa will all be joining us)
I am so blessed to have an amazing family!
And also so blessed to have an amazing husband who enjoys being with my family.
On a side note, our Anniversary is this Sunday, where did time go?!? It seems like just yesterday we were exchanging our vows at the beautiful Ryde Hotel.

1 comment:

Leslee said...

You always have such great vacations!!!

Looks like a fantastic time...