Monday, February 21, 2011

Family

Not only was today a holiday, so I got to have a three day weekend! Today was extra special because I got to talk to two of my favorite people in the ENTIRE world! My sister and my brother! My sister is living in San Diego right now doing an internship in stem cell research and my brother is living in Finland, studying abroad until May. They are two incredible people and I am so lucky to be able to call them my family! It made me so happy to be able to chat with them today! I miss them both so much but no matter how long we go without talking we can always start right were we left off.
Happy Girl, that's me =)


Thought I would leave you all with one of my favorite quotes: Hope you're all having a wonderful Monday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

just came across your blog :) ohmygosh its so cute! great quote girl!

Jess said...

What an adorable blog header! I love it!

xo
jess
http://cheapbutchicclothes.blogspot.com/