Sunday, January 3, 2010

Well I am SO behind in posts and I have SO much to tell everyone about but it will have to wait because I have to finish some homework tonight, so in the meantime here is a fun post that I found on one of my favorite blogs: There Are Angels Walking Among Us Disguised As Moms, check it out if you don't follow her already.

1. Do you find it gross to share drinks with family? Friends? No, I share drinks with my friends and family alike. I guess the germ gene was never instilled in me =)

2. What have you learned this year? (Didn't see a question of that weight coming, did you? At least not for #2.) Hmmm... I have so many things this year but I guess the most important lesson I have learned this year is that I have the power to make things happen on my own.

3. When do you dismantle the Christmas decorations? Well I would prefer to leave Christmas up until New Year's Day BUT my fiancee doesn't like the clutter so they came down the day after Christmas this year.

4. Something you wish to accomplish before the end of 2009 is:Well since it is 3 days into 2010 I hope there is nothing left =)

5. How do you feel about winter (after Christmas)? Ummm.... I LOVE it if I can be home. Being out and about in the rain and the cold is not exactly my favorite thing. I am a summer girl

6. Have you participated in after-Christmas sales? I have not, I never have any money let after Christmas, no actually I usally get everything I want for Christmas so there is no need to shop after Christmas

7. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve? We celebrated NYE with our second family, a close group of my friends from sorority.

8. Is there anything special awaiting you in January? Yes! I will be officially done with school on Januarary 26th! YIPEEE!

9. If your life this year was a movie, what category or genre would it be? (Romance, Comedy, Drama, Thriller, Suspense, Farcical, etc.) I would have to say a Romantic Comedy

10. How much time per day do you spend blogging? Please be honest!! Well lately I haven't spent anytime but I am hoping that I can get back to it in 2010.

11. Who runs your household? It is most definitely a joint effort. We're still working out the kinks but we are slowly getting into a routine...

12. Share one hope/dream for 2010! I am going to run a half marathon ... Wish me luck =)

Happy New Year Everyone! I'll be updating on everything ASAP!

No comments: