Saturday, January 16, 2010

Shopping...

Shopping is a wonderful and terrible hobby of mine, which I never ever want to give up. However, during my student teaching, continuing into now I do not have the money I used to have to spend on clothing. So I have been trying to only buy things that are on sale.
I have done this little juggle more than a few times =/. Maybe I should become a personal shopper, than I could shop all day long but with other peoples money? Although would it be as much fun if I weren't getting anything for me?
Picture found here.

Last week at Target, I found quite a few wonderful items on clearance:

This beautiful blue sweater was on clearance for $6.24, and I justified buying it because I can wear it to work too =)

This beautiful gray sweater was on clearance for $6.24 too. I couldn't believe it. I remember seeing it for full price which was $29.99 but I just couldn't justify spending that when my closet was already full. Guess that's the benefit of wearing an extra small, sometimes they still have some left on clearance =). This is the item I was the most excited about. I have been eying this dress since it first came out in the stores but it was $39.99 and like Brian enjoys reminding me I don't NEED anymore dresses. However, finding it on clearance for $9.98 I just had to have it!

Where do you find the best deals on clothing? Any helpful hints for deals on jeans?

I'll leave you with one of my favorite quotes from Sex and the City:
“Carrie: Honey, if it hurts so much, why are we going shopping?
Samantha: I have a broken toe, not a broken spirit.”

No comments: