Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

Unfortunately this year, since the first time Brian & I have been together he was unable to be home for Valentine's Day.  He was away on a business trip in Washington, D.C.  Which of course I was very sad about because I've been missing him like crazy.  But luckily I have some amazing people in my life who made my day extra special.  First of course my kiddos gave me so many gifts, I felt extra special.  Look at all the adorable stuff I got.  I felt so very loved!  And Baby B will of course enjoy all the candy =).
Also incredibly my hubs, who does not believe in flowers (I've only gotten them once the entire time we have been together) sent me flowers to work.  Oh AND not only did he send me flowers, he sent flowers to my sister, who was my Valentine's Date.  And as he said in her card a wonderful sister in law.  Aren't the flowers beautiful?  I was over the moon excited!  


These beautiful flowers came from my family!  They are very very lovely as well!  I am such a lucky girl!
 Then to top of a wonderful day, my beautiful sister came and spent the evening with me.  She's one of the most incredible people I know.  I feel so lucky that she was able to come spend Valentine's Day with me.  We had our own special drinks.  Mine non alcoholic of course.
 Then we made a wonderful dinner of fresh grilled asparagus, salmon and brown rice.
 And as if the evening wasn't wonderful enough, we finished it off with chocolate fondue!
It was a wonderful evening!  I am so lucky to have so many amazing people in my life.  

2 comments:

Katie-K said...

It was a wonderful evening! I am so lucky to have both you and Brian in my life, what a great time to celebrate!

Leslee said...

Gorgeous bunches of flowers!