Monday, February 13, 2012

Baby Barrett 25 Weeks



How Far Along: 25 Weeks

Size of the baby: Baby Barrett is now the size of an eggplant, approx..9.2 inches long & approx 2lbs.

Total Weight Gain/loss: I have gained 10lbs (as of my last doctors appointment, I don't really want to get on the scale at home).  My belly is  growing everyday.  I swear when I wake up the morning it has grown overnight.

Maternity Clothes:  I can still wear some of my longer shirts, but most of my pants are now maternity or stretchy yoga pants.  However, I have found that now that my belly is bigger I can use the belly band to hold up some of my non maternity pants, yay for more wardrobe options =).  I am still totally in LOVE with leggings and sweaters. 

Gender: SURPRISE!! We are not going to find out till Baby Barrett arrives in May!  We have lots of guessing going on in the family, right now we are pretty split.

Movement: Definitely have been feeling movement.  Baby B is moving all day long now.  It is such an amazing feeling to feel baby flipping and kicking all day long.  Hubs loves to feel Baby B move.  First thing he does in the morning is roll over and poke at my stomach until Baby B kicks his hand.  I would be mad because usually I am still trying to sleep but he starts laughing so much I don't have the heart to be upset =)

Sleep: Not so bad.  I am obsessed with my new pregnancy body pillow.  If you are pregnant and don't have a snoogle run out and by one.  You will never be so glad to have spent $40 on a pillow.  

What I miss: Not having smells literally have me running for the bathroom.  Not getting heartburn.  

Cravings: Ummm... nothing in particular this week.  Although I am quite excited about all the chocolate and candy I know I will be getting tomorrow from my little kiddos at school =)

Symptoms: Actually nothing new this week.  I think Baby B has been listening to my constant chatter and decided to move off of the nerve in my back.  Thank you very much little one =).  

Best moment this week: Well hubs left Saturday morning for a week long trip to Washington, D.C. (yes over Valentine's Day).  But on the bright side I got to go and spend the whole weekend with my parents and my sister.  It was wonderful!  My sister and I went out to dinner and Sunday the four of us just hung out and relaxed.  It was a great weekend.  

1 comment:

Leslee said...

I've heard raves about the pillows, you will sleep much better!

Still amused at how your pups are a;ways trying to get in your pics...