Sunday, January 23, 2011

My 12 Commandments!



Inspired by Gretchen Rubin author of The Happiness Project, I decided to write my own 12 commandments:

1. Always be true to myself
2. Do not take things personally
3. Act the way I want to feel
4. Do not procrastinate!
5. Live in the moment
6. Always find the silver lining
7. Jealousy is a waste of time and energy
8. Money doesn't grow on trees
9. Surround myself with people who make me happy
10. Do not gossip
11. Do not judge, you never know what someone else is dealing with
12. Remember what's important, LOVE

You can find more information the blog book club being hosted by Elizabeth @ Musing Experiences.

3 comments:

Kenj said...

I love these commandments.!
Happy reading girl.

Hannah said...

Alas, I am still working on mine! I REALLY enjoyed yours though. Can I just cosign ;-)

Thanks for sharing!

Elizabeth said...

Thank you so much for joining my book club that I am hosting! Means the world to me! I am really looking forward to getting to know you!! You are going to LOVE the book! Love your 12 commandments! Happy Reading!