Sunday, November 21, 2010

M - I - Double SS - I - Double SS - Double PP - I

For those of you who don't know my wonderful husband is a rice farmer, he grew up in the huge (sarcasm) town of Maxwell, California. His family has been farming rice for many generations and my dear husband also works in the rice industry, buying and selling rice for ADM Rice. So as you can probably guess, rice is a huge part of our lives. We even took our beautiful engagement photos in his families rice fields.
Photo courtesy of Rebecca @ Ford Family Photography
So I know now you're saying we get it move on your husband is very involved in rice. Well December 6th - 10th, my husband is going to Biloxi, Mississippi to interview for a spot in the 2011 class of the Rice Leadership Program, and I get to join him!!!
I am so excited I have never been to the South and I am looking forward to spending a week with my husband in a new place.
However, I am hoping I can get some input from my blogger friends, on must see/do activities in Biloxi, Mississippi???

1 comment:

Leslee said...

I still vote for a paddlewheel ride!!