Sunday, June 27, 2010

Kirk Family Bridal Shower

The following Saturday morning I had another fabulous Bridal Shower through by my incredible sister. As busy as she is with school and her internship and moving to San Diego, she found time to put together an amazing bridal shower! The food was delicious, my parents neighbor and close family friend, Cindy Dettner, down the street made this beautiful watermelon bowl
The cake was incredible from Freeport Bakery and believe me it tasted every bit as delicious as it looks.
So many close friends and family members came and at the end of the evening I felt so incredibly loved. I was also blessed to have all of my beautiful bridesmaids in attendance (Kelli was even able to make it all the way from LA)
Of course, no bridal shower is complete without games (according to me), here are the beautiful toilet paper brides.
My sister also created an amazing video of Brian answering questions about himself and me. It was the hit of the shower and everyone LOVED it.
The shower was amazing and we received so many wonderful gifts!

No comments: