Friday, June 18, 2010

Five Question Friday

My poor lonely blog! I have been neglecting my blogging!

Five Question Friday: Compliments of Mama M @ My Little Life

1. What is your favorite thing about summertime?
The weather! I LOVE the heat. I love being outside in the sun and soaking up the heat! Oh and the nights I love when you can be outside at night and not have to run back in for a sweatshirt!

2. What is your ideal retirement location (if money didn't matter)?
Anywhere near the Ocean!

3. Do you live in the same town you grew up in?
Nope, my fiancée talked me into moving to an even smaller town than I grew up in and I hate to admit it but it's really growing on me =)

4. What nervous habit did you have as a child that you kicked to the curb before becoming an adult?
Wrinkling my nose, my mom always said I looked like a bunny rabbit =)

5. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you while on the job?
Hmmm....probably tripping over the carpet in front of my kindergarteners and almost falling on my face


2 comments:

Mama M. said...

I'll bet your kindergartners loved it! I need beach too!! LOVE the beach...'cept I'm used to lake beaches, not so much ocean beaches!

Leslee said...

I'm pretty sure your young students thought that Ms. Kirk was just fooling around!!!

I'm a beach lover as well...

Glad to see you back!!!