Tuesday, June 16, 2009

ABC's of Me

I stole this off facebook because it seemed like the perfect blog post:
ABC's of Me!
Share


A - Age: 24

B - Bed size: California King

C - Chore you hate: Vaccuming, although if I get my new animal dyson I think I'd learn to like it ;-D

D - Dog's name: Peaches & Cabella

E - Essential start your day item: Sad but true, Make up

F - Favorite color(s): Pink, I know really clique

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Height: 5' 3"

I - Instruments you play: musically challenged

J - Job title: Office Manager/Substitute Teacher

K - Kids: Eventually....

L - Living arrangements: I live with my fiancee, wow still weird to say =)

M - Mom's name: Lauri

N - Nicknames: Manda, Manda Lynn, Manda Panda, Babe

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Nope

P - Pet Peeve: Flakiness

Q - Quote from a movie: Way too many to list

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: Sister, Katie and Brother, Chris

T - Time you wake up: 6:45 am is when my alarm clock goes off

U - Underwear: Yes please

V - Vegetable you dislike: Brussel Sprouts, yuck!

W - Workout style: Nintendo Wii =)

X - X-rays you've had: Teeth, Wrist & Arm

Y - Yesterday's best moment: Sitting in our backyard with all of our closest friends realizing we'll be having many more parties for years to come =)

Z - Zoo favorite: Sadly, I have only been to the Sacramento Zoo, guess I'll have to borrow my future nieces and take them to another zoo =)

Please copy and repost so I can hear the ABC's of you =)

2 comments:

Leslee said...

I did, I did!!!

P.S. Thanks for the info as I did learn a few things I did not know, or forgot! :=/

Noble Beeyotch said...

very creative....love AtoZ lists!